Friday, June 15, 2012

4th Of July tutus

Thought this might be a great way to get feedback that I don't otherwise get.  I want to make sure that the things I am creating are the things that people want to see.  I create tutus....mostly.  I love to make tutus, it is my "time away", a time that I can enjoy doing something just because I like doing it.  But my craft room quickly was overrun by tutus, so I started selling the tutus.  I mostly sell them on Etsy at Playfully Perfect but I also do a little on Facebook as well (you can find my page under "Playfully Perfect").

Here's a 4th of July glimmer tutu skirt I have for sale.  It's one of my favorites, but I've always loved things that sparkle.

Red, White and Blue Glimmer tutu
Close up of the glimmer tutu

And my 4th of July tutu dress with sleeves

Love this one!  I can add sleeves to any of my tutu dresses if you request it.
This one is only ONE large layer and ONE small layer (Usually I will have 2 large layers and one small layer)

 I will continue posting photos of tutus and other items that I have available.  Thanks for looking.  And please, if you have a comment or something that you think I could make better, please don't hesitate to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment